The "four seasons" are called sì jì (四季)
Some related words:
1. 季节 jì jié - season / period
2. 季度 jì dù - a quarter e.g. a financial period
3. 季儿 jiè er - season (for fruits). I wonder why a "fruit season" takes on the Chinese character from "child" - 儿童 ér tóng?
3. 季报 jì bào (a quarterly) as opposed to 日报 rì bào (a daily newspaper) and 月报 yuè bào (a monthly bulletin)
The four seasons are:
1. Spring - chūn - 春 or chūn tiān 春天 (The popular Chinese New Year song, "春天来了!" (chūn tiān lài le) Chinese New Year or Spring Festival is chūn jié (春节), literally "spring season". Youth is qīng chūn 青春 and acne is qīng chūn dòu 青春痘 ("beans of youth")!
2. Summer - xià - 夏
3. Autumn - qiū - 秋
4. Winter - dōng - 冬