Monday, May 25, 2015

Posters at Klinik Kesihatan

For the past 10 years, I have been visiting the Klinik Kesihatan (Health Clinic by the Min. of Health) for my pre-natal and post-natal check-ups and children's vaccinations. 

Unless we're there at the stroke of 8, it's likely that we'll have to wait for our turn. 

What do I do? Look around at the posters on the notice board and pamphlets at the counter. 

I learned a lot from this series of posters on "Pencegahan Kecederaan Kanak-kanak di Rumah" (or "How to child-proof your home")


There was another poster with a nicer name "Membesar dengan Selamat" but don't you think that the design and layout focused more on the cute children's faces on the left?


Lastly, I thought that this public awareness poster on general hygiene is a good effort until another person next to me commented that the X should be on the hand too :)


Anyway, I am going to miss this kampung house-style Klinik Kesihatan because it has been demolished - everyone will now have to go to a spanking, new building Pusat Kesihatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment